加拿大客户服务经理 (NOC 0651) 的典型英语对话与专业术语
典型工作场景对话
- 处理客户投诉
Customer: I’m extremely frustrated with the service I received. This is unacceptable!
客户:我对我收到的服务感到非常沮丧。这是不可接受的!
Manager: I completely understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please tell me more about what happened so I can address this issue properly?
经理:我完全理解您的沮丧,我真诚地为给您带来的不便道歉。您能否详细告诉我发生了什么,以便我能妥善处理这个问题?
- 处理退款请求
Customer: I’d like to request a refund for my recent purchase. The product doesn’t meet my expectations.
客户:我想为我最近的购买申请退款。这个产品没有达到我的期望。
Manager: I’m sorry to hear that the product didn’t meet your expectations. I’d be happy to process a refund for you. Could you please provide me with your order number and the reason for the return?
经理:很抱歉听到这个产品没有达到您的期望。我很乐意为您办理退款。您能否提供您的订单号和退货原因?
- 处理员工表现问题
Manager: I’ve noticed that your customer satisfaction scores have been dropping lately. Is there anything going on that you’d like to discuss?
经理:我注意到你最近的客户满意度评分有所下降。有什么你想讨论的吗?
Employee: I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed with the increased workload. I could use some guidance on how to manage my time better.
员工:我最近因为工作量增加感到有些不知所措。我需要一些关于如何更好地管理时间的指导。
Manager: I appreciate your honesty. Let’s work together to create a plan to help you manage your workload more effectively and improve your performance.
经理:我很感谢你的诚实。让我们一起制定一个计划,帮助你更有效地管理工作量并提高表现。
客户服务行业常用英语专业术语
-
Customer Retention – 客户保留
Keeping existing customers loyal to your brand.
保持现有客户对你的品牌的忠诚度。 -
Net Promoter Score (NPS) – 净推荐值
A metric used to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
用于衡量客户忠诚度和满意度的指标。 -
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) – 客户终身价值
The total worth of a customer to a business over the whole period of their relationship.
客户在整个关系期间对企业的总价值。 -
First Contact Resolution (FCR) – 首次接触解决率
The percentage of customer issues resolved in a single interaction.
在单次互动中解决客户问题的百分比。 -
Customer Churn Rate – 客户流失率
The percentage of customers who stop using a company’s products or services during a certain time period.
在特定时期内停止使用公司产品或服务的客户百分比。 -
Omnichannel Support – 全渠道支持
Providing seamless customer service across multiple channels (e.g., phone, email, chat, social media).
通过多个渠道(如电话、电子邮件、聊天、社交媒体)提供无缝的客户服务。 -
Escalation – 升级
The process of transferring a customer issue to a higher level of support or management.
将客户问题转交给更高级别的支持或管理层的过程。 -
Service Level Agreement (SLA) – 服务级别协议
A contract that defines the level of service expected from a service provider.
定义服务提供商预期服务水平的合同。 -
Customer Journey – 客户旅程
The complete sum of experiences that customers go through when interacting with your company and brand.
客户在与你的公司和品牌互动时经历的所有体验的总和。 -
Voice of the Customer (VOC) – 客户之声
Feedback from customers about their experiences with and expectations for your products or services.
客户对你的产品或服务的体验和期望的反馈。
通过掌握这些典型对话和专业术语,加拿大的客户服务经理可以更好地履行职责,提高客户满意度,并在竞争激烈的市场中脱颖而出。记住,良好的客户服务不仅仅是解决问题,更是建立长期的客户关系[4]。持续学习和改进这些技能将有助于在这个充满挑战和机遇的行业中取得成功。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755