在加拿大购物时,如何用英语询问商品售后服务(附上中文意思)
在加拿大购物时,了解如何用英语询问商品售后服务非常重要。以下是几个常见场景的对话示例,这些对话可以帮助你在不同的购物环境中流畅地沟通。每个场景中涉及到的核心名词会用粗体显示,方便读者替换成他们需要的名称。
场景一:电子产品店
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Excuse me, could you tell me about the after-sales service for this laptop? |
顾客:打扰一下,您能告诉我这台笔记本电脑的售后服务吗? |
Staff: Sure, we offer a one-year warranty that covers hardware issues and free technical support. |
工作人员:当然,我们提供一年保修,涵盖硬件问题并提供免费技术支持。 |
Customer: What should I do if I encounter a problem after the warranty period? |
顾客:如果保修期后遇到问题,我该怎么办? |
Staff: You can still bring it to our service center, but there will be a fee for repairs. |
工作人员:您仍然可以把它带到我们的服务中心,但维修将收取费用。 |
场景二:家电店
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, what kind of after-sales support do you offer for this refrigerator? |
顾客:你好,这款冰箱有什么样的售后支持? |
Staff: We provide a two-year warranty, which includes free repairs and replacements for any manufacturing defects. |
工作人员:我们提供两年保修,包括任何制造缺陷的免费维修和更换。 |
Customer: Is there an extended warranty available? |
顾客:有延长保修服务吗? |
Staff: Yes, you can purchase an extended warranty that adds three more years of coverage. |
工作人员:有的,您可以购买延长保修,增加三年的保修期。 |
场景三:家具店
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Excuse me, what is the after-sales policy for this sofa? |
顾客:打扰一下,这款沙发的售后政策是什么? |
Staff: We offer a one-year warranty for any structural issues and a six-month warranty for the fabric. |
工作人员:我们提供一年结构问题保修和六个月的布料保修。 |
Customer: What if I need to return it? |
顾客:如果我需要退货怎么办? |
Staff: You can return it within 30 days of purchase, as long as it’s in its original condition. |
工作人员:您可以在购买后30天内退货,只要它保持原状。 |
场景四:五金店
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, can you explain the after-sales service for this power tool? |
顾客:你好,您能解释一下这款电动工具的售后服务吗? |
Staff: Sure, it comes with a one-year warranty that includes free repairs for any defects. |
工作人员:当然,它有一年保修,包括任何缺陷的免费维修。 |
Customer: Do you offer replacement parts if something breaks? |
顾客:如果某个部件坏了,你们提供更换部件吗? |
Staff: Yes, we stock replacement parts and can order any that we don’t have in store. |
工作人员:是的,我们备有更换部件,可以订购我们店里没有的部件。 |
场景五:药店
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Excuse me, what is the after-sales policy for this medical device? |
顾客:打扰一下,这款医疗设备的售后政策是什么? |
Pharmacist: We offer a one-year warranty and free technical support. If you have any issues, you can bring it back to us. |
药剂师:我们提供一年保修和免费技术支持。如果您有任何问题,可以把它带回来给我们。 |
Customer: Can I get a refund if it doesn’t work properly? |
顾客:如果它不能正常工作,我可以退款吗? |
Pharmacist: Yes, you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase if it’s defective. |
药剂师:可以,如果它有缺陷,您可以在购买后30天内全额退款。 |
这些对话示例可以帮助你在加拿大的购物过程中更自信地询问商品售后服务。你可以根据实际情况替换对话中的核心名词,以适应不同的购物需求。希望这些信息对你有所帮助,祝你购物愉快!
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755