在加拿大餐厅点餐时,如何用英语询问餐厅停车信息(附上中文意思)
在加拿大的餐厅用餐时,了解餐厅的停车信息可以帮助你更顺利地到达目的地。以下是几个典型场景的对话示例,帮助你用英语询问餐厅的停车信息。每个场景中涉及的时间、人物、地点等名词会用粗体显示,方便读者根据实际情况替换。
场景一:在城市中心的高档餐厅
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, could you please tell me where I can find parking for your restaurant? |
顾客:你好,请问我可以在哪里找到你们餐厅的停车位? |
Host: Of course. We have valet parking available, or you can park at the public parking lot across the street. |
接待员:当然。我们提供代客泊车服务,或者你可以把车停在对街的公共停车场。 |
Customer: Thank you. |
顾客:谢谢。 |
Host: You’re welcome! |
接待员:不客气! |
场景二:在郊区的家庭餐厅
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hello, is there a parking lot available for customers here? |
顾客:你好,这里有停车场供顾客使用吗? |
Server: Yes, we have a large parking area in the back of the restaurant. |
服务员:是的,我们在餐厅后面有一个大型停车区。 |
Customer: Great, thank you for the information. |
顾客:太好了,谢谢你的信息。 |
Server: You’re welcome. |
服务员:不客气。 |
场景三:在购物中心内的餐厅
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Excuse me, can you tell me about the parking options for your restaurant? |
顾客:打扰一下,你能告诉我你们餐厅的停车选择吗? |
Cashier: Sure, there’s a parking garage on the lower levels of the shopping center. |
收银员:当然,购物中心的下层有一个停车库。 |
Customer: Is it free or is there a fee? |
顾客:那里是免费的还是需要付费? |
Cashier: There’s a small fee for parking, but you can get a discount if you dine here. |
收银员:停车需要支付少量费用,但如果你在这里用餐,可以享受折扣。 |
Customer: Thanks for letting me know. |
顾客:谢谢你告诉我这些。 |
Cashier: No problem. |
收银员:没问题。 |
场景四:在酒店餐厅
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, is there parking available for guests of your hotel? |
顾客:你好,你们的酒店客人可以停车吗? |
Concierge: Yes, we offer complimentary parking for hotel guests. |
礼宾员:是的,我们为酒店客人提供免费停车服务。 |
Customer: Do I need to reserve a parking spot in advance? |
顾客:我需要提前预订停车位吗? |
Concierge: No reservation is needed. Just check in at the front desk, and we’ll guide you to the parking area. |
礼宾员:不需要预订。只需在前台登记,我们会指引你到停车区。 |
Customer: Thanks! |
顾客:谢谢! |
Concierge: You’re welcome. |
礼宾员:不客气。 |
场景五:在机场附近的快餐店
对话 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, where can I park if I’m visiting your fast food restaurant? |
顾客:你好,如果我要去你们的快餐店,我可以在哪里停车? |
Staff: There’s a small parking lot right next to the restaurant, and additional parking is available in the adjacent lot. |
员工:餐厅旁边有一个小型停车场,旁边还有一个附加停车场。 |
Customer: Is parking free? |
顾客:停车是免费的还是需要收费? |
Staff: Yes, parking is free for customers. |
员工:是的,顾客停车是免费的。 |
Customer: Wonderful, thank you. |
顾客:太好了,谢谢。 |
Staff: You’re welcome. |
员工:不客气。 |
这些对话示例将帮助你在加拿大餐厅用餐时,更好地了解和询问停车信息。你可以根据实际情况替换对话中的时间、人物、地点等名词,以适应不同的用餐需求。希望这些信息对你有所帮助,祝你用餐愉快!
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755