在加拿大预约就诊时,如何用英语进行预约(附上中文意思)
在加拿大,预约就诊是医疗服务的重要步骤。以下是一些常见的场景和对话示例,帮助你用英语进行预约。每个场景中的时间、人物、地点等名词用粗体显示,以便你根据实际情况进行替换。
场景一:预约家庭医生
对话 |
中文意思 |
Patient: Hello, I’d like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Smith. |
患者:你好,我想预约史密斯医生的就诊时间。 |
Receptionist: Sure, what date and time work for you? |
接待员:好的,你方便的日期和时间是什么时候? |
Patient: I’m available on Monday or Wednesday afternoon. |
患者:我在星期一或星期三下午有空。 |
Receptionist: Let me check. We have an opening on Monday at 2 PM. Does that work for you? |
接待员:让我查一下。我们在星期一下午2点有一个空位,这个时间方便吗? |
Patient: Yes, that works for me. Thank you! |
患者:是的,这个时间对我来说合适。谢谢! |
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you on Monday. |
接待员:不客气。星期一见。 |
场景二:预约牙科检查
对话 |
中文意思 |
Patient: Hi, I’d like to make an appointment with Dr. Johnson for a dental check-up. |
患者:你好,我想预约约翰逊医生的牙科检查。 |
Receptionist: When would you like to come in? |
接待员:你想什么时候来? |
Patient: How about next Tuesday morning? |
患者:下周星期二早上怎么样? |
Receptionist: Let me check the schedule. We can fit you in at 10 AM. |
接待员:让我查看一下时间表。我们可以在上午10点安排你。 |
Patient: That sounds good. Thank you! |
患者:听起来不错。谢谢! |
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you on Tuesday. |
接待员:不客气。星期二见。 |
场景三:预约专科医生
对话 |
中文意思 |
Patient: Hello, I need to book an appointment with Dr. Lee, the cardiologist. |
患者:你好,我需要预约李医生,心脏科医生。 |
Receptionist: Let me see the availability. Do you have any specific dates in mind? |
接待员:让我看看可用时间。你有具体的日期吗? |
Patient: I’m free the week after next. |
患者:我在下下周有空。 |
Receptionist: We have an opening on Thursday at 11 AM. Does that work for you? |
接待员:我们在星期四上午11点有一个空位,这个时间对你方便吗? |
Patient: Yes, that’s perfect. Thank you very much! |
患者:是的,非常合适。非常感谢! |
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you on Thursday. |
接待员:不客气。星期四见。 |
场景四:预约眼科检查
对话 |
中文意思 |
Patient: Hi, I’d like to schedule an eye exam with Dr. Brown. |
患者:你好,我想预约布朗医生的眼科检查。 |
Receptionist: When would you like to come in? |
接待员:你想什么时候来? |
Patient: I’m available this Friday afternoon. |
患者:我在这个星期五下午有空。 |
Receptionist: We have a slot open at 3 PM on Friday. Is that good for you? |
接待员:我们在星期五下午3点有一个空位。这个时间对你合适吗? |
Patient: Yes, that works for me. Thank you! |
患者:是的,这个时间对我来说合适。谢谢! |
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you on Friday. |
接待员:不客气。星期五见。 |
场景五:预约急诊
对话 |
中文意思 |
Patient: Hello, I need to see a doctor as soon as possible. Is there any availability today? |
患者:你好,我需要尽快见医生。今天有空的时间吗? |
Receptionist: Let me check. We can fit you in at 4 PM today. |
接待员:让我查一下。我们今天可以在下午4点安排你。 |
Patient: That works. Thank you for fitting me in. |
患者:这个时间可以。谢谢你帮我安排。 |
Receptionist: You’re welcome. See you at 4 PM. |
接待员:不客气。下午4点见。 |
这些对话示例涵盖了预约就诊的常见场景,希望能帮助你在加拿大顺利进行预约。你可以根据实际需要替换对话中的时间、人物、地点等信息,以适应不同的医疗预约情况。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755