在加拿大就医时,如何用英语填写个人信息表(附上中文意思)
在加拿大就医时,你通常需要填写个人信息表,以便医生或医疗机构记录你的基本信息。以下是一些常见的场景和对话示例,帮助你用英语填写个人信息表。每个场景中的时间、人物、地点等名词用粗体显示,以便你根据实际情况进行替换。
场景一:填写个人信息表
对话 |
中文意思 |
Receptionist: Please fill out this form with your personal information. |
接待员:请填写这张表格,提供你的个人信息。 |
Patient: Sure. Where should I start? |
患者:好的。我从哪里开始填写? |
Receptionist: Start with your full name, address, and date of birth. |
接待员:从你的全名、地址和出生日期开始填写。 |
Patient: Okay, my full name is John Doe, my address is 123 Maple Street, and my date of birth is January 1, 1980. |
患者:好的,我的全名是约翰·多伊,地址是枫树街123号,出生日期是1980年1月1日。 |
Receptionist: Great. Now please provide your phone number and email address. |
接待员:很好。现在请提供你的电话号码和电子邮件地址。 |
Patient: My phone number is 555-1234, and my email address is john.doe@example.com. |
患者:我的电话号码是555-1234,电子邮件地址是john.doe@example.com。 |
场景二:填写医疗保险信息
对话 |
中文意思 |
Receptionist: We also need your health insurance details. |
接待员:我们还需要你的医疗保险信息。 |
Patient: What information do you need? |
患者:你们需要哪些信息? |
Receptionist: Please provide the name of your insurance provider, your policy number, and the group number if applicable. |
接待员:请提供你的保险公司名称、保单号码,以及如果有的话,团体号码。 |
Patient: My insurance provider is Health Canada, my policy number is 123456789, and the group number is 987654321. |
患者:我的保险公司是加拿大健康保险公司,保单号码是123456789,团体号码是987654321。 |
场景三:填写紧急联系人信息
对话 |
中文意思 |
Receptionist: Next, please provide an emergency contact. |
接待员:接下来,请提供紧急联系人。 |
Patient: What details do you need for the emergency contact? |
患者:你们需要紧急联系人的哪些详细信息? |
Receptionist: We need the name, relationship to you, and phone number of your emergency contact. |
接待员:我们需要你紧急联系人的姓名、与你的关系以及电话号码。 |
Patient: My emergency contact is Jane Doe, she is my sister, and her phone number is 555-6789. |
患者:我的紧急联系人是简·多伊,她是我的姐姐,她的电话号码是555-6789。 |
场景四:填写过敏信息
对话 |
中文意思 |
Receptionist: We need to know if you have any allergies. |
接待员:我们需要知道你是否有过敏史。 |
Patient: I have allergies to penicillin and nuts. |
患者:我对青霉素和坚果过敏。 |
Receptionist: Thank you for providing that information. |
接待员:感谢你提供这些信息。 |
场景五:填写现有病症和用药信息
对话 |
中文意思 |
Receptionist: Can you please list any current medical conditions and medications you are taking? |
接待员:请列出你目前的任何疾病和正在服用的药物。 |
Patient: I have high blood pressure and I’m taking lisinopril. |
患者:我有高血压,并且我正在服用利辛普利。 |
Receptionist: Got it. Thank you for the information. |
接待员:明白了。谢谢你的信息。 |
这些对话示例涵盖了填写个人信息表的常见场景,希望对你在加拿大就医时有所帮助。你可以根据实际需要替换对话中的信息,以适应不同的医疗场合。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755