在加拿大就医时,如何用英语描述症状(附上中文意思)
在加拿大就医时,准确描述你的症状对于医生诊断病情至关重要。以下是几个典型的场景和对话示例,帮助你用英语清楚地描述症状。每个场景中的时间、人物、地点等名词用粗体显示,以便你根据实际情况进行替换。
场景一:描述常见症状
对话 |
中文意思 |
Doctor: What brings you in today? |
医生:你今天来这里的原因是什么? |
Patient: I’ve been having a persistent cough for the past week. |
患者:我过去一周一直有持续的咳嗽。 |
Doctor: Are you experiencing any other symptoms? |
医生:你还有其他症状吗? |
Patient: Yes, I’ve also had a sore throat and a slight fever. |
患者:是的,我还感到喉咙痛和轻微的发热。 |
场景二:描述疼痛和不适
对话 |
中文意思 |
Doctor: Can you describe the pain you’re feeling? |
医生:你能描述一下你感觉到的疼痛吗? |
Patient: The pain in my lower back is quite sharp and intense. |
患者:我下背部的疼痛非常尖锐和剧烈。 |
Doctor: When did the pain start? |
医生:疼痛是什么时候开始的? |
Patient: It started two days ago after lifting a heavy box. |
患者:是两天前在搬运一个重箱子之后开始的。 |
场景三:描述消化问题
对话 |
中文意思 |
Doctor: What kind of digestive issues are you experiencing? |
医生:你有哪些消化问题? |
Patient: I’ve been having nausea and vomiting after meals for the past few days. |
患者:过去几天我在餐后一直感到恶心和呕吐。 |
Doctor: Have you noticed any changes in your bowel movements? |
医生:你有没有注意到大便有任何变化? |
Patient: Yes, I’ve been experiencing diarrhea for the last three days. |
患者:是的,我在过去三天里一直有腹泻。 |
场景四:描述呼吸问题
对话 |
中文意思 |
Doctor: Are you having trouble breathing? |
医生:你有呼吸困难的情况吗? |
Patient: Yes, I feel short of breath and my chest feels tight. |
患者:是的,我感到呼吸急促,胸部感觉紧绷。 |
Doctor: When do you experience these symptoms? |
医生:你在什么时候会感到这些症状? |
Patient: These symptoms occur mostly at night and when I exert myself. |
患者:这些症状大多发生在晚上,以及当我用力时。 |
场景五:描述皮肤问题
对话 |
中文意思 |
Doctor: What kind of skin issue are you experiencing? |
医生:你遇到的皮肤问题是什么样的? |
Patient: I have noticed a red rash on my arms and legs. |
患者:我注意到我的手臂和腿部出现了红疹。 |
Doctor: How long have you had this rash? |
医生:你这个皮疹出现多久了? |
Patient: It started a week ago and has been getting worse. |
患者:它是在一周前开始的,而且情况越来越糟。 |
这些对话示例覆盖了常见的症状描述场景,希望对你在加拿大就医时有所帮助。你可以根据实际需要替换对话中的信息,以适应不同的就医情况。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755