在加拿大银行申请安全保管箱时的英语交流指南
当你在加拿大的银行申请安全保管箱时,了解一些常见的英语对话能够帮助你顺利完成申请过程。以下是几个典型场景的对话示例,附上中文翻译,供你参考。
场景 1:咨询安全保管箱的可用情况
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Customer: Hi, I’d like to inquire about the availability of safety deposit boxes. |
客户:你好,我想咨询一下安全保管箱的可用情况。 |
Bank Teller: Sure, let me check the availability for you. We have several sizes available. |
银行职员:好的,请稍等,我来查一下可用情况。我们有几种不同的尺寸。 |
Customer: Great! Could you tell me the prices for each size? |
客户:太好了!你能告诉我每种尺寸的价格吗? |
Bank Teller: Of course. The small size is $100 per year, the medium size is $150, and the large size is $200. |
银行职员:当然。小号每年100美元,中号150美元,大号200美元。 |
场景 2:填写申请表格
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Customer: I’d like to apply for a safety deposit box. What documents do I need to provide? |
客户:我想申请一个安全保管箱。我需要提供哪些文件? |
Bank Teller: You will need to provide a valid ID, proof of address, and a recent bank statement. |
银行职员:你需要提供有效的身份证明、地址证明和最近的银行对账单。 |
Customer: Do I need to fill out any forms? |
客户:我需要填写任何表格吗? |
Bank Teller: Yes, you’ll need to complete this application form and sign it. |
银行职员:是的,你需要填写这份申请表并签字。 |
场景 3:了解安全保管箱的使用规则
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Customer: Are there any specific rules for using the safety deposit box? |
客户:使用安全保管箱有没有特别的规则? |
Bank Teller: Yes, you should not store illegal items or anything hazardous. You’ll also need to use the bank’s operating hours to access your box. |
银行职员:有的,你不能存放非法物品或危险品。你也需要在银行的营业时间内使用保管箱。 |
Customer: What are the bank’s operating hours? |
客户:银行的营业时间是怎样的? |
Bank Teller: Our operating hours are Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM. |
银行职员:我们的营业时间是周一到周五,上午9点到下午5点。 |
场景 4:支付费用和领取钥匙
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Customer: I’d like to pay for the safety deposit box. How can I do that? |
客户:我想支付安全保管箱的费用。我该如何操作? |
Bank Teller: You can pay by cash, credit card, or debit card. |
银行职员:你可以用现金、信用卡或借记卡支付。 |
Customer: I’ll pay by credit card. |
客户:我用信用卡支付。 |
Bank Teller: Great. Here is your receipt and the key to your safety deposit box. |
银行职员:好的。这是你的收据和安全保管箱的钥匙。 |
希望这些对话示例能帮助你在加拿大银行申请安全保管箱时顺利沟通。如果你有其他问题,随时可以向银行职员咨询。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755