在加拿大家电维修时如何用英语询问维修人员资质
在安排家电维修时,了解维修人员的资质是确保维修质量的重要一步。以下是几个典型的场景及其对应的英文对话示例,帮助你在与维修服务人员沟通时清楚地询问其资质信息。
场景 1: 询问维修人员的资格认证
对话内容 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, could you please tell me if your technicians have any certifications for repairing a refrigerator? |
你好,你能告诉我你们的技师是否有修理冰箱的认证吗? |
Technician: Yes, all of our technicians are certified by the Appliance Repair Certification Board. |
是的,我们所有的技师都获得了家电维修认证委员会的认证。 |
Customer: Can I see a copy of their certificates? |
我可以查看他们的证书副本吗? |
Technician: Certainly, I can provide that information upon request. |
当然,我可以根据要求提供这些信息。 |
场景 2: 询问维修人员的经验
对话内容 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hello, how many years of experience do your technicians have in repairing washing machines? |
你好,你们的技师有多少年的经验修理洗衣机? |
Technician: Our technicians have an average of 5 years of experience in this field. |
我们的技师在这个领域的平均经验为5年。 |
Customer: Do they specialize in any specific brands or types of appliances? |
他们是否专门修理某些特定的品牌或类型的家电? |
Technician: Yes, they are specialized in brands like Samsung and LG. |
是的,他们专门修理三星和LG等品牌。 |
场景 3: 询问维修人员的培训情况
对话内容 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, what kind of training do your technicians undergo for oven repairs? |
你好,你们的技师在修理烤箱时接受了什么样的培训? |
Technician: They undergo monthly training to stay updated with the latest repair techniques. |
他们接受每月培训,以跟上最新的维修技术。 |
Customer: Is this training provided by an external organization? |
这个培训是由外部机构提供的吗? |
Technician: Yes, the training is provided by Certified Appliance Technicians Association. |
是的,培训由认证家电技师协会提供。 |
场景 4: 询问维修人员的背景检查
对话内容 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hello, do your technicians undergo any background checks before they start working? |
你好,你们的技师在开始工作之前是否接受了背景调查? |
Technician: Yes, all technicians undergo criminal background checks as part of our hiring process. |
是的,所有技师在招聘过程中都会接受刑事背景调查。 |
Customer: Can I request a reference or background report for the technician assigned to my repair? |
我可以要求提供分配给我维修的技师的推荐信或背景报告吗? |
Technician: We can provide references upon request, but detailed background reports are confidential. |
我们可以在要求时提供推荐信,但详细的背景报告是保密的。 |
场景 5: 询问维修人员的工作保障
对话内容 |
中文意思 |
Customer: Hi, do you provide any warranty on the work performed by your technicians? |
你好,你们是否对技师的工作提供任何保修? |
Technician: Yes, we offer a 6-month warranty on all repair services. |
是的,我们提供所有维修服务的6个月保修。 |
Customer: What does the warranty cover? |
保修涵盖哪些内容? |
Technician: It covers parts and labor related to the repair performed. |
包括与维修相关的零件和劳动。 |
以上对话示例涵盖了在家电维修时询问维修人员资质的常见场景。你可以根据实际情况替换设备名称、地点和其他相关信息,以便更好地与维修服务人员沟通。希望这些示例能帮助你了解维修人员的资质并确保维修服务的质量。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755