在加拿大报警时,如何用英语报告可疑活动
当你在加拿大遇到可疑活动时,报告给警方是很重要的。以下是一些典型场景的对话示例,可以帮助你用地道的英语进行报警。每个场景的对话内容都列在表格中,并附有中文翻译,帮助你更好地理解。
场景一:报告有人在你家附近徘徊
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hello, I’d like to report a suspicious person near my home. |
你好,我想报告一个在我家附近徘徊的可疑人员。 |
Dispatcher: Can you describe the person and their location? |
你能描述一下那个人和他的位置吗? |
Caller: Yes, it’s a man wearing a black hoodie and jeans. He’s been standing around the corner of Main Street and 5th Avenue for about 20 minutes. |
是的,是一个穿黑色连帽衫和牛仔裤的男人。他在主街和第五大道的拐角处站了大约20分钟。 |
Dispatcher: Thank you for the information. We will send an officer to check it out. |
谢谢你的信息。我们会派一名警察去查看。 |
场景二:报告夜间有人破坏财物
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hi, I need to report vandalism. Someone is spray-painting graffiti on the wall of the Community Center. |
你好,我需要报告一个破坏财物的行为。有人在社区中心的墙上喷涂涂鸦。 |
Dispatcher: Can you provide the exact location and a description of the person? |
你能提供确切的位置和那个负责人的描述吗? |
Caller: The graffiti is on the north side of the building. The person is wearing a red cap and a green jacket. They’ve been at it for about 15 minutes. |
涂鸦在建筑物的北侧。那个人穿着红色的帽子和绿色的夹克。他们已经做了大约15分钟。 |
Dispatcher: Thank you. An officer will be dispatched to the scene. |
谢谢。警察会被派往现场。 |
场景三:报告车辆可疑行为
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hello, I see a car parked suspiciously in the parking lot of the Shopping Mall. It’s been there for several hours. |
你好,我看到一辆车在购物中心的停车场停得很可疑。它已经在那里待了几个小时。 |
Dispatcher: What does the car look like? |
这辆车是什么样的? |
Caller: It’s a silver sedan with tinted windows. The license plate is ABC 123. |
这是辆银色轿车,窗户有深色贴膜。车牌号是ABC 123。 |
Dispatcher: We will send someone to investigate. Thank you for reporting. |
我们会派人去调查。谢谢你的报告。 |
场景四:报告听到邻居家有异常声音
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hi, I think there’s something wrong at my neighbor’s house. I heard loud noises and shouting coming from there. |
你好,我觉得我邻居家有问题。我听到那里传来很大的声音和喊叫。 |
Dispatcher: Can you give me the address of the house and any details about the noise? |
你能告诉我那个房子的地址和噪音的具体情况吗? |
Caller: The address is 123 Elm Street. The shouting started about 30 minutes ago and it sounds like an argument. |
地址是榆树街123号。喊叫声大约在30分钟前开始,听起来像是在争吵。 |
Dispatcher: Thank you. We will have an officer check on the situation. |
谢谢。我们会派警察去查看情况。 |
这些示例对话可以根据你实际的情况进行调整。记得提供尽可能详细的信息,以帮助警方迅速处理问题。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755