在加拿大报警时,如何用英语要求警察巡逻
如果你觉得某个区域需要警察巡逻,可以在报警时要求警方增加巡逻。以下是几个典型场景的对话示例,帮助你用地道的英语提出这一请求。每个对话都列在表格中,并附有中文翻译,帮助你更好地理解和应用。
场景一:要求在住宅区巡逻
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hello, I would like to request increased patrols in my neighborhood. |
你好,我想请求增加我们社区的巡逻。 |
Dispatcher: Can you provide the specific area and any concerns you have? |
你能提供一下具体区域和你的担忧吗? |
Caller: The area is around Elm Street and 5th Avenue. There have been several break-ins recently, and I am concerned about the safety of my family. |
这个区域是榆树街和第五大道周围。最近发生了几起入室盗窃,我担心家人的安全。 |
Dispatcher: Thank you for the information. We will notify the patrol unit to increase their presence in that area. |
谢谢你的信息。我们会通知巡逻部门在那个区域增加巡逻。 |
场景二:要求在商业区巡逻
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hi, I need to request more frequent patrols in the downtown area. |
你好,我需要请求在市中心区域增加巡逻频率。 |
Dispatcher: Could you specify the location and any issues you are experiencing? |
你能具体说明位置和你遇到的问题吗? |
Caller: The location is Main Street between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue. There have been reports of vandalism and suspicious activity around the shops. |
位置是主街的第二大道和第三大道之间。周围的商店出现了破坏行为和可疑活动的报告。 |
Dispatcher: We will increase patrols in that area. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. |
我们会在那个区域增加巡逻。感谢你告诉我们这个问题。 |
场景三:要求在学校附近巡逻
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hello, I would like to request additional patrols around Sunnydale High School. |
你好,我想请求在阳光谷高中周围增加巡逻。 |
Dispatcher: Can you provide the reason for this request? |
你能提供一下这个请求的原因吗? |
Caller: There have been some troubling incidents after school hours, including fights and drug use. I am concerned about the safety of the students. |
放学后发生了一些令人担忧的事件,包括打斗和毒品使用。我担心学生的安全。 |
Dispatcher: Thank you for the information. We will arrange for more patrols in that area. |
谢谢你的信息。我们会安排在那个区域增加巡逻。 |
场景四:要求在公园附近巡逻
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hi, I need to request patrols at Greenwood Park. |
你好,我需要请求在格林伍德公园增加巡逻。 |
Dispatcher: What is the reason for your request? |
你请求的原因是什么? |
Caller: There have been reports of drug activity and loitering in the park, especially during the evenings. I am worried about the safety of park-goers. |
公园里有毒品活动和闲逛的报告,尤其是在傍晚。我担心公园游客的安全。 |
Dispatcher: We will increase patrols in the park. Thank you for informing us. |
我们会在公园增加巡逻。谢谢你告诉我们。 |
这些对话示例可以根据你的具体情况进行调整。提供详细的地点和担忧可以帮助警方更好地安排巡逻工作。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755