在加拿大报警时,如何用英语询问紧急避难所
如果你在加拿大遇到紧急情况需要避难,报警时询问紧急避难所的位置信息可以帮助你迅速找到安全的地方。以下是几个典型场景的对话示例,帮助你用地道的英语询问紧急避难所。每个对话都列在表格中,并附有中文翻译,帮助你更好地理解和应用。
场景一:需要临时避难所
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hello, I need to find an emergency shelter near my location. |
你好,我需要找到离我当前位置较近的紧急避难所。 |
Dispatcher: Can you provide your current location? |
你能提供一下你目前的位置吗? |
Caller: I’m at 123 Maple Avenue, and I need a shelter as soon as possible. |
我在枫树大道123号,我需要尽快找到一个避难所。 |
Dispatcher: There is an emergency shelter at 456 Oak Street, which is not far from you. I will provide you with directions. |
在橡树街456号有一个紧急避难所,离你不远。我会给你提供路线。 |
场景二:询问避难所的开放时间
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hi, I need to know the operating hours of the nearest emergency shelter. |
你好,我需要知道离我最近的紧急避难所的开放时间。 |
Dispatcher: Could you please provide the address of your current location? |
你能提供一下你当前的位置地址吗? |
Caller: I am at 789 Pine Street. |
我在松树街789号。 |
Dispatcher: The nearest emergency shelter is located at 321 Birch Street. It is open 24 hours a day. |
离你最近的紧急避难所位于桦树街321号。它全天24小时开放。 |
场景三:询问避难所的条件
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hello, I need information about the facilities at the nearest emergency shelter. |
你好,我需要了解离我最近的紧急避难所的设施情况。 |
Dispatcher: Could you please provide your current address? |
你能提供一下你当前的地址吗? |
Caller: I am at 234 Elm Street. |
我在榆树街234号。 |
Dispatcher: The closest emergency shelter is at 567 Cedar Avenue. It offers basic amenities such as food, beds, and medical assistance. |
离你最近的紧急避难所位于雪松大道567号。它提供基本设施,如食物、床铺和医疗援助。 |
场景四:紧急避难所的联系方式
对话 |
中文翻译 |
Caller: Hi, I need the contact details for the nearest emergency shelter. |
你好,我需要离我最近的紧急避难所的联系方式。 |
Dispatcher: Can you tell me your current location? |
你能告诉我你当前的位置吗? |
Caller: I’m currently at 101 Birch Street. |
我现在在桦树街101号。 |
Dispatcher: The nearest emergency shelter is at 202 Maple Avenue. Their phone number is (123) 456-7890. |
离你最近的紧急避难所在枫树大道202号。他们的电话号码是**(123)456-7890**。 |
这些对话示例可以根据你的具体情况进行调整。提供详细的位置信息可以帮助警方或服务人员更快地为你提供帮助。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755