在加拿大社区询问是否需要预约的英语交流指南
在加拿大的社区活动中,有时你需要知道是否需要提前预约。以下是几个典型的场景和地道的对话示例,包括中文翻译,帮助你在不同情况下进行有效沟通。
场景一:社区中心询问参加工作坊是否需要预约
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m interested in attending the community cooking workshop. Do I need to make a reservation? |
你好,我对参加社区烹饪工作坊感兴趣。我需要预约吗? |
Staff: Yes, you need to register in advance. You can do it on our website or call us at (123) 456-7890. |
是的,你需要提前注册。你可以在我们的网站上注册,或者拨打**(123) 456-7890**给我们打电话。 |
You: Is there a deadline for registration? |
注册有截止日期吗? |
Staff: The registration deadline is one week before the workshop. |
注册截止日期是工作坊开始前一周。 |
You: Thank you for the information. |
谢谢你的信息。 |
场景二:社区图书馆询问预约图书馆会议室
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hello, I’d like to use a meeting room at the local library. Do I need to book it in advance? |
你好,我想使用本地图书馆的会议室。我需要提前预约吗? |
Librarian: Yes, you need to book the meeting room ahead of time. You can reserve it online through our library portal or visit us in person. |
是的,你需要提前预约会议室。你可以通过我们的图书馆门户网站在线预约,也可以亲自到图书馆预约。 |
You: How far in advance can I make the reservation? |
我可以提前多长时间预约? |
Librarian: Reservations can be made up to three months in advance. |
预约可以提前三个月进行。 |
You: Great, I’ll make the reservation online. Thanks! |
太好了,我会在线预约的。谢谢! |
场景三:社区健身房询问参加健身课程是否需要预约
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m interested in joining the yoga class at the community gym. Do I need to book a spot? |
你好,我想参加社区健身房的瑜伽课。我需要预定位置吗? |
Gym Staff: Yes, you need to sign up for the class in advance. You can do so through our app or at the front desk. |
是的,你需要提前报名参加课程。你可以通过我们的应用程序或在前台进行报名。 |
You: Is there a limit to how many people can sign up? |
报名人数有限制吗? |
Gym Staff: Yes, each class has a capacity of 20 people. |
是的,每节课的容量是20人。 |
You: Thank you for the information. |
谢谢你的信息。 |
场景四:社区医疗中心询问预约健康检查
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hello, I’d like to schedule a health check-up at the community health center. Do I need to make an appointment? |
你好,我想在社区医疗中心安排一次健康检查。我需要预约吗? |
Receptionist: Yes, you need to make an appointment. You can call us at (123) 456-7890 or book online. |
是的,你需要预约。你可以拨打**(123) 456-7890**给我们打电话,或者在线预约。 |
You: What is the earliest available appointment? |
最早的可预约时间是什么时候? |
Receptionist: The earliest available appointment is two weeks from today. |
最早的可预约时间是从今天起两周。 |
You: Thank you. I’ll book an appointment online. |
谢谢。我会在线预约的。 |
场景五:社区活动办公室询问参加活动是否需要预约
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m interested in attending the community art festival. Do I need to reserve a spot? |
你好,我对参加社区艺术节感兴趣。我需要预定位置吗? |
Event Coordinator: No, you don’t need to make a reservation. Just come to the event at 10:00 AM on Saturday. |
不,你不需要预约。直接在星期六上午10点来参加活动就可以了。 |
You: Is there any limit on how many people can attend? |
参加人数有上限吗? |
Event Coordinator: There’s no limit on the number of attendees. |
参加人数没有限制。 |
You: Thanks for the information! |
谢谢你的信息! |
这些对话示例可以帮助你在加拿大社区中询问是否需要预约的情况。根据具体的需求和场景,你可以调整对话内容以适应你的实际情况。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755