在加拿大社区询问适合年龄段的英语交流指南
在加拿大社区中,了解活动或项目的适合年龄段对于选择适合的参与机会非常重要。以下是几个典型的场景和地道的对话示例,包括中文翻译,帮助你在不同情况下进行有效沟通。
场景一:社区中心询问活动适合的年龄段
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m interested in the community center activities. Could you tell me the age groups for these programs? |
你好,我对社区中心的活动感兴趣。你能告诉我这些项目适合哪个年龄段吗? |
Staff: Of course. We have programs for children aged 6 to 12, teens aged 13 to 18, and adults 19 and up. |
当然。我们有针对6到12岁儿童的项目、13到18岁青少年的项目和19岁及以上成年人的项目。 |
You: Are there any specific activities for teenagers? |
是否有专门针对青少年的活动? |
Staff: Yes, we offer after-school programs, sports leagues, and creative workshops for teenagers. |
是的,我们提供课后项目、运动联赛和创意工作坊等活动。 |
You: Thank you for the information! |
谢谢你的信息! |
场景二:社区图书馆询问适合的年龄段
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hello, I’d like to know which age groups are catered to in the local library’s programs. |
你好,我想了解一下本地图书馆的项目适合哪个年龄段。 |
Librarian: We have storytime sessions for children up to 5 years old, summer reading programs for 6 to 12-year-olds, and book clubs for teens and adults. |
我们有5岁以下儿童的故事时间、6到12岁儿童的暑期阅读项目,还有青少年和成人的读书俱乐部。 |
You: Are there any specific programs for adults? |
有专门为成年人提供的项目吗? |
Librarian: Yes, we host book discussion groups, writing workshops, and technology classes for adults. |
是的,我们举办书籍讨论小组、写作工作坊和技术课程等活动。 |
You: Thanks for the details! |
谢谢你的详细信息! |
场景三:社区活动办公室询问适合的年龄段
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m interested in the community festival. Can you tell me which age groups the festival activities are suitable for? |
你好,我对社区节日庆典感兴趣。你能告诉我节日活动适合哪个年龄段吗? |
Event Coordinator: The festival has activities for all ages. There are kids’ zones for 3 to 10-year-olds, family areas, and entertainment for teens and adults. |
节日庆典有适合所有年龄段的活动。3到10岁的儿童区、家庭区域以及青少年和成人的娱乐活动。 |
You: Are there any specific events for older adults? |
是否有针对老年人的特殊活动? |
Event Coordinator: Yes, we have a senior lounge with activities and entertainment specifically for older adults. |
是的,我们有一个老年人休息区,提供专门为老年人准备的活动和娱乐节目。 |
You: Thanks for the information! |
谢谢你的信息! |
场景四:社区青少年中心询问适合的年龄段
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hello, I’m interested in the youth center programs. What age groups are they intended for? |
你好,我对青少年中心的项目感兴趣。这些项目是针对哪个年龄段的? |
Youth Coordinator: Our programs are designed for 10 to 18-year-olds. We have mentorship programs, sports activities, and educational workshops. |
我们的项目是为10到18岁的青少年设计的。包括指导项目、体育活动和教育工作坊。 |
You: Are there any activities for younger children? |
有针对更小孩子的活动吗? |
Youth Coordinator: For younger children, we have separate programs organized by the community center. |
对于更小的孩子,我们有由社区中心组织的单独项目。 |
You: Thank you for the details! |
谢谢你的详细信息! |
场景五:社区医疗中心询问适合的年龄段
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m interested in the health programs at the community health center. Could you let me know the age groups for these programs? |
你好,我对社区医疗中心的健康项目感兴趣。你能告诉我这些项目适合哪个年龄段吗? |
Receptionist: We offer programs for children, adults, and seniors. Each group has tailored health workshops and screenings. |
我们为儿童、成年人和老年人提供项目。每个年龄段都有量身定制的健康讲座和筛查。 |
You: Are there any specific programs for seniors? |
是否有专门为老年人设计的项目? |
Receptionist: Yes, we have senior fitness classes, health seminars, and wellness checks. |
是的,我们有老年人健身课程、健康讲座和健康检查。 |
You: Thanks for the information! |
谢谢你的信息! |
这些对话示例可以帮助你在加拿大社区中询问适合年龄段的情况。根据具体的社区和项目,你可以调整对话内容以适应你的实际需求。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755