在加拿大社区要求特殊需求安排的英语交流指南
在加拿大社区活动中,可能需要根据个人特殊需求进行特别安排。以下是一些常见的场景和地道的对话示例,帮助你用英语有效地提出特殊需求。每个对话都附有中文翻译,便于理解和实际应用。
场景一:社区中心请求轮椅通道
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m attending an event at the community center and need to request wheelchair access. Can you help me with that? |
你好,我要参加社区中心的一个活动,需要轮椅通道。你能帮我安排吗? |
Staff: Of course. We have wheelchair-accessible entrances and seating. I can arrange for a special access pass for you. |
当然。我们有无障碍入口和座位。我可以为你安排一个特殊通行证。 |
You: Thank you. Do I need to show any documentation? |
谢谢你。我需要提供任何证明文件吗? |
Staff: No, just let us know at the entrance on the day of the event, and we’ll assist you. |
不需要,只要在活动当天到入口处告知我们,我们会协助你。 |
You: Great, I appreciate your help! |
太好了,谢谢你的帮助! |
场景二:社区图书馆请求视听辅助
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hello, I’m attending a lecture at the local library and need some hearing assistance. Can you provide any support? |
你好,我要参加本地图书馆的讲座,需要听力辅助。你们能提供帮助吗? |
Librarian: Yes, we have hearing aid devices available. I can reserve one for you. |
是的,我们有听力辅助设备。我可以为你预留一个。 |
You: Do I need to pick it up in advance or on the day of the lecture? |
我需要提前取设备还是在讲座当天取? |
Librarian: You can pick it up on the day of the lecture at the library’s main desk. |
你可以在讲座当天在图书馆主桌取设备。 |
You: Thanks for arranging this. |
谢谢你安排这个。 |
场景三:社区活动办公室请求视觉辅助材料
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I’m going to the community event and need large-print materials. How can I arrange that? |
你好,我要参加社区活动,需要大字打印的材料。我该如何安排? |
Event Coordinator: We can provide large-print versions of the event materials. I’ll make sure they are available for you. |
我们可以提供大字打印版的活动材料。我会确保为你准备好这些材料。 |
You: Do I need to notify you in advance? |
我需要提前通知你们吗? |
Event Coordinator: It’s helpful if you let us know a few days before the event, but we can usually accommodate requests on the day as well. |
如果你能在活动前几天通知我们会更好,但通常我们也能在活动当天满足要求。 |
You: Thank you for your assistance. |
谢谢你的帮助。 |
场景四:社区青少年中心请求特殊饮食安排
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hello, I’m attending a workshop at the youth center and need special dietary arrangements. Can you help with that? |
你好,我要参加青少年中心的工作坊,需要特殊饮食安排。你们能帮忙吗? |
Youth Coordinator: Yes, we can accommodate special dietary needs. Please let us know your requirements, and we’ll make the necessary arrangements. |
是的,我们可以满足特殊饮食需求。请告诉我们你的具体要求,我们会做相应安排。 |
You: I need gluten-free options. When should I provide this information? |
我需要无麸质的食品。我应该什么时候提供这些信息? |
Youth Coordinator: The sooner you let us know, the better. Ideally, a week before the event would be great. |
你能尽早告知我们最好。理想情况下,活动前一周告知我们会更好。 |
You: Thanks for your help. |
谢谢你的帮助。 |
场景五:社区医疗中心请求医疗协助
对话 |
中文翻译 |
You: Hi, I have an upcoming event at the community health center and may need medical assistance on-site. How can I arrange this? |
你好,我在社区医疗中心有一个即将举行的活动,可能需要现场医疗协助。我该如何安排? |
Receptionist: We can arrange for medical staff to be on-site. Please provide us with details about your needs and any relevant medical information. |
我们可以安排医疗人员在现场。请提供你的需求和相关医疗信息。 |
You: Should I provide this information before the event? |
我需要在活动前提供这些信息吗? |
Receptionist: Yes, please send us the information at least a week before the event. This will help us make the necessary arrangements. |
是的,请至少在活动前一周向我们提供信息。这将帮助我们做好必要的安排。 |
You: Thank you for the assistance. |
谢谢你的帮助。 |
这些对话示例可以帮助你在加拿大社区中提出特殊需求。根据具体情况和社区安排,你可以调整对话内容以适应你的需求。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755