服务质量英语对话翻译:服务质量、价格异议、退款请求

如何在加拿大处理客户异议和达成共识的英语对话

在加拿大,处理客户异议并达成共识是许多职业中的重要技能。以下是几个典型的英语对话场景及其中文翻译,帮助你在实际工作中更好地应对客户的异议和达成共识。

场景一:客户对服务质量不满意

英语对话 中文翻译
Customer: I’m not happy with the service I received. 客户: 我对所收到的服务不满意。
Representative: I’m sorry to hear that. Could you please explain what went wrong? 客服代表: 很抱歉听到这个。您能否详细说明一下哪里出了问题?
Customer: The delivery was late, and the product was damaged. 客户: 送货延迟了,而且产品还损坏了。
Representative: I understand your frustration. We will look into this issue and provide a solution. 客服代表: 我理解您的沮丧。我们会调查这个问题,并提供解决方案。
Customer: Thank you. I hope this can be resolved quickly. 客户: 谢谢。我希望这个问题能尽快解决。
Representative: We will prioritize this matter and keep you updated. 客服代表: 我们会优先处理这个问题,并保持您更新进展。

场景二:客户对价格提出异议

英语对话 中文翻译
Customer: I think the price is too high for this product. 客户: 我认为这个产品的价格太高了。
Representative: I understand your concern. Let me explain the reasons behind the pricing. 客服代表: 我理解您的担忧。让我来解释一下定价的原因。
Customer: What are the reasons for this high price? 客户: 为什么价格这么高?
Representative: The price reflects the high quality of materials and the research and development that went into the product. 客服代表: 这个价格反映了材料的高质量以及产品研发所投入的成本。
Customer: That makes sense. Are there any discounts available? 客户: 说得通。那么有任何折扣吗?
Representative: We do have some promotions. Let me check if you qualify for any of them. 客服代表: 我们确实有一些促销活动。我来看看您是否符合条件。

场景三:客户要求退款

英语对话 中文翻译
Customer: I would like to request a refund for this product. 客户: 我想申请退货退款。
Representative: I’m sorry to hear that you want to return the product. May I ask why? 客服代表: 很抱歉听到您想退货。请问是什么原因呢?
Customer: The product doesn’t meet my expectations and is not as described. 客户: 这个产品没有达到我的期望,而且与描述不符。
Representative: I apologize for the inconvenience. We will process your refund request immediately. 客服代表: 对于给您带来的不便,我表示歉意。我们会立即处理您的退款申请。
Customer: How long will it take to receive the refund? 客户: 退款需要多久才能到账?
Representative: The refund will be processed within 5-7 business days. 客服代表: 退款将在5-7个工作日内处理完成。

核心短语

  1. I’m not happy with – 我对……不满意
  2. Could you please explain – 您能否详细说明
  3. What went wrong – 哪里出了问题
  4. I understand your frustration – 我理解您的沮丧
  5. We will look into this issue – 我们会调查这个问题
  6. Provide a solution – 提供解决方案
  7. I think the price is too high – 我认为价格太高了
  8. Let me explain – 让我来解释
  9. Reasons behind the pricing – 定价的原因
  10. Are there any discounts available – 有任何折扣吗
  11. Request a refund – 申请退款
  12. Doesn’t meet my expectations – 没有达到我的期望
  13. As described – 与描述相符
  14. Refund will be processed – 退款将被处理

这些对话场景和短语可以帮助你在处理客户异议时更为自信和有效。你可以根据具体情况调整对话内容,使用适合你业务的术语和表达方式。

想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755

(0)
上一篇 6小时前
下一篇 6小时前

相关推荐

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注