确认加拿大合同细节的英语对话
在加拿大,确认合同细节时的对话可能涉及各种主题,包括合同条款、付款安排、交付时间等。以下是几个典型的英语对话场景及其中文翻译,帮助你更好地处理合同细节确认的工作。
场景一:确认合同条款
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Client: Can you please confirm the terms of the contract? |
客户: 能否确认一下合同的条款? |
Representative: Certainly. The contract includes delivery within 30 days, payment upon receipt, and warranty for 1 year. |
客服代表: 当然可以。合同包括30天内交货、收到货后付款和1年保修。 |
Client: Does the warranty cover repairs and replacements? |
客户: 这个保修包括维修和更换吗? |
Representative: Yes, the warranty covers both repairs and replacements for defects. |
客服代表: 是的,保修包括对缺陷的维修和更换。 |
Client: Great, I just want to make sure everything is clear. |
客户: 太好了,我只是想确认一切都清楚。 |
场景二:确认付款安排
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Client: Could you clarify the payment schedule? |
客户: 能否说明一下付款安排? |
Representative: The payment is structured as 50% upfront and the remaining 50% upon delivery. |
客服代表: 付款安排为预付款50%,其余50%在交货时支付。 |
Client: Is there an option for installment payments? |
客户: 有没有分期付款的选项? |
Representative: Unfortunately, we do not offer installment payments for this contract. |
客服代表: 很抱歉,我们不提供分期付款选项。 |
Client: Okay, I understand. |
客户: 好的,我明白了。 |
场景三:确认交付时间
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Client: When can we expect the delivery? |
客户: 我们可以期待什么时候交货? |
Representative: The expected delivery date is within 60 days from the signing of the contract. |
客服代表: 预计交货日期是合同签署后的60天内。 |
Client: What if there are delays in delivery? |
客户: 如果交货有延迟怎么办? |
Representative: We will inform you immediately of any delays and provide a revised delivery date. |
客服代表: 如果有任何延迟,我们会立即通知您,并提供一个修订后的交货日期。 |
Client: Thank you for the clarification. |
客户: 谢谢您的澄清。 |
场景四:确认合同变更
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Client: I would like to make some changes to the contract. |
客户: 我想对合同做一些更改。 |
Representative: Certainly. What changes would you like to make? |
客服代表: 当然可以。您希望做哪些更改? |
Client: I want to amend the delivery date to 90 days and adjust the payment terms to 30% upfront and 70% upon delivery. |
客户: 我想将交货日期更改为90天,并将付款条款调整为预付款30%,交货时支付70%。 |
Representative: I will draft an amendment to the contract and send it to you for review. |
客服代表: 我会起草合同修正案,并发送给您审阅。 |
Client: That sounds good. Thank you. |
客户: 听起来不错。谢谢。 |
这些对话场景涵盖了常见的合同细节确认情况。在实际工作中,你可以根据具体情况替换对话中的名称和细节,确保合同的各项条款得到准确确认。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755