报告项目进展的英语表达(加拿大客户沟通)
在与加拿大客户沟通时,报告项目进展时使用准确和专业的英语表达非常重要。以下是几个典型的英语对话场景及其中文翻译,帮助你有效地向客户汇报项目进展。
场景一:定期进展汇报
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Representative: Hello [Customer Name], I wanted to update you on the progress of our project. |
客服代表: 你好,[客户名字],我想向您更新一下我们项目的进展。 |
Customer: Hi. How is the project coming along? |
客户: 你好。项目进展如何? |
Representative: We have completed the initial phase and are now moving into the development phase. Everything is on track according to the schedule. |
客服代表: 我们已经完成了初始阶段,现在进入开发阶段。一切都按照计划进行。 |
Customer: That sounds good. Are there any issues we should be aware of? |
客户: 听起来不错。有没有我们需要注意的问题? |
Representative: Currently, there are no major issues. We will keep you informed if anything arises. |
客服代表: 目前没有重大问题。如果有任何情况发生,我们会及时通知您。 |
场景二:遇到延迟时的进展汇报
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Representative: Hi [Customer Name], I need to inform you about a delay in our project. |
客服代表: 你好,[客户名字],我需要通知您关于我们项目的一个延迟。 |
Customer: Hello. What’s causing the delay? |
客户: 你好。是什么原因导致延迟? |
Representative: The delay is due to unexpected technical issues. We are working hard to resolve them and expect to be back on schedule by next week. |
客服代表: 延迟是由于意外的技术问题。我们正在努力解决这些问题,并预计下周能恢复进度。 |
Customer: I see. Will this affect the final delivery date? |
客户: 我明白了。这会影响最终交货日期吗? |
Representative: We’re making every effort to minimize the impact. We will update you with any changes to the final delivery date. |
客服代表: 我们正在尽一切努力将影响降到最低。我们会在最终交货日期有任何变化时及时通知您。 |
场景三:报告项目里程碑
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Representative: Hello [Customer Name], I’m pleased to report that we have reached an important milestone in the project. |
客服代表: 你好,[客户名字],我很高兴地报告我们已经达到了项目的一个重要里程碑。 |
Customer: Hi. That’s great news! What milestone have we achieved? |
客户: 你好。那真是好消息!我们达成了什么里程碑? |
Representative: We have completed the design phase and received approval to move forward with production. |
客服代表: 我们已经完成了设计阶段,并获得了继续进行生产的批准。 |
Customer: Excellent! What’s the next step? |
客户: 太好了!接下来是什么步骤? |
Representative: The next step is to start production and conduct quality assurance testing. We’ll keep you updated on the progress. |
客服代表: 下一步是开始生产并进行质量保证测试。我们会持续向您更新进展。 |
场景四:解决项目中的问题
英语对话 |
中文翻译 |
Representative: Hi [Customer Name], I need to update you on an issue we’ve encountered in the project. |
客服代表: 你好,[客户名字],我需要向您更新我们在项目中遇到的问题。 |
Customer: Hello. What issue are we facing? |
客户: 你好。我们面临什么问题? |
Representative: We’ve encountered a technical glitch that’s affecting the data processing. Our team is currently working on a solution. |
客服代表: 我们遇到了一个技术故障,影响了数据处理。我们的团队正在努力寻找解决方案。 |
Customer: How long will it take to resolve this issue? |
客户: 解决这个问题需要多长时间? |
Representative: We expect to have a resolution within 48 hours. We will keep you updated on our progress. |
客服代表: 我们预计在48小时内解决这个问题。我们会持续向您更新进展。 |
这些对话场景可以根据实际情况进行调整,以适应不同的项目进展和客户需求。
想和我交流,或任何加拿大工作、生活、学习有关问题或话题,都可联系老卢。我的微信:ludashu0755